Processing and protection of personal data in T-MAPY
Who is the administrator?
We are T-MAPY with ID No. 47451084, registered office at Spitalska 150, 50003 Hradec Kralove registered at the Regional Court in Hradec Kralove under file C 9307. We process your personal data as an administrator, that is, we determine how your personal data will be processed and for what purpose, for how long and how many other processors will assist us in processing.
- We will process your personal data only for a valid legal reason, namely the legitimate interest, performance of the contract, legal obligation or your consent;,
- We fulfill our obligations under Article 13 of the GDPR Information Obligation before we begin the processing of personal data;
- We will allow and support you in the exercise and enforcement of your rights under the Personal Data Protection and the GDPR.
Scope of personal data and processing purposes
We process personal information you entrust to us for the following reasons (to fulfill these purposes):
- Providing services and fulfilling the contract
- your personal data which includes billing information, email, telephone, or correspondence address necessary to fulfill the contract.
- If you are a customer, we need your personal information (billing information) to comply with the statutory obligation to issue and record tax documents.
- Marketing - sending newsletters
- Your personal information (e-mail and name), what you click in an e-mail, and when you open it, most often, we use it for direct marketing - sending business messages - up to a maximum of 2 business messages per month. We reasonably believe that you are interested in our news, hence if you are our customer, we send you these messages by a legitimate interest, for ten from the last order.
- If you are not a customer, we will send you newsletters only based on your previous contact or your consent for ten years starting from the day that your consent has been granted to us.
- In both cases, you can cancel the subscription using the detailed unѕubѕсribе inѕtruсtiоnѕ or stop receiving news link аt thе bоttоm оf every e-mail we send you.
- Photos and videos from seminars
- At some of our live events - Meetings, trainings, workshops, seminars, among others, we create photographic documentation or video recordings. Such materials, namely photos, are then used as a part of our promotional materials, primarily on the web. The video is for viewers online. For these materials, you will never find the names of the participants without their previous consent. If you do not want to be in a photo or video, please let us know by contacting us, and we will instantly delete the given such materials.
We retain your personal information for the duration of the limitation period unless the law provides for a longer period for its retention or we have stated otherwise in specific cases.
Security and Privacy
We protect personal data to the fullest extent possible using modern technologies that correspond to the level of technical development. We protect them as if they were our own. We have accepted and maintained all possible (currently known) technical and organizational measures that prevent the misuse, damage or destruction of your personal information.
Transmission of personal data to third parties
Our employees and co-workers, who are confidential and trained in the security of personal data processing, may have access to your personal data. Most of the processing operations are handled by ourselves, and we do not use the help of third parties. To provide some specific processing operations that we can not provide ourselves, we use the services and applications of processors who specialize in the processing and are in compliance with the GDPR. Third parties, in this case, are providers of the following platforms and services:
- Facebook - FB pixel
- Google - Google Analytics
- Google - Google AdWords
- Imper - leady
- SmartSelling - SmartEmailing
In the future, it is possible that we decide to use other applications or processors to facilitate and improve your experience on the website. However, we assure you that in such case, we will demand the third parties to take caution and ensure security in the process of processing of personal information. We will also require third parties to comply with the same level of quality of the processing of your personal data as we do.
Transmission of personal data outside the European Union
We process data exclusively in the European Union and in countries that provide an adequate level of protection following the European Commission's regulations.
You have certain rights in regards to the protection of your personal data. If you wish to make use any of the following rights, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can ask us at any time with the right of access, and within 30 days we will provide you with a report on how we process your personal data and why.
If anything changes or you find your personal information outdated or incomplete, you have the right to update and change your personal information.
You have the the right to limit the processing of your personal information if you think we are processing your inaccurate data or if you think we are processing your personal information illegally, but you do not want to delete all the data or if you have an objection to the processing of your personal information.
You can limit the range of personal data or processing purposes. (For example, dropping out of the newsletter restricts the use of processing to send business messages to you).
Right to delete your data
You have the right to demand deletion of your personal information (be forgotten). We do not want to forget about you, but if you want, you have the right. In this case, we will delete all your personal data from our system and the system of all partial processors and backups. We need 30 days to secure the right to erase.
In some cases, we are bound by a statutory obligation and, for example, we must record the tax documents for a period determined by law. In this case, we will delete all such personal data that is not bound by any other law, and we will notify you via e-mail about the completion of the deletion.
Complaint for the Personal Data Officer
If you have a feel that we do not process your personal data as the law determines, you have the right to appeal at any time to the Office for Personal Data Protection. We will be glad if you first inform us about such suspicion so we can do something about it and correct any misconduct.
Please be assured that our employees and collaborators who process your personal information are required to maintain confidentiality about personal information and security measures whose disclosure would compromise the security of your personal information. This confidentiality persists even after the termination of your engagement with us. Without your consent, your personal information will not be shared with any other third party.
Last Updated: May 25, 2018.