manage data and keep the records of your water and wastewater systems, as well as related facilities and equipment
display specific objects in the map and edit them
look up a chosen object based on its attributes
edit existing objects and add attributes
display and edit specific app features in the map
keep track of repairs performed on specific objects and get notified about approaching warranty expiration dates
variable access to data
Information stored in the application can be made accessible to as many internal/external employees of your organization (either for editing or for viewing purposes only) as you desire. Some information can also be made available to the public.
fast editing tools
The application contains menus with numbered options, which are prefilled for most attributes. An authorized app administrator can edit the numbered options to suit the organization’s needs.
Authorized users need just a computer or a tablet with internet/intranet access and a standard web browser to use the application. No other supplemental SW is needed.
support for data transfers
The application includes tools for exporting and importing data saved in database format to ESRI Shapefile format as well as for importing DGN files. Basic attributes can also be exported to CSV, XLS, XML, and XHTML formats.
integration s GIS
Editing the location of individual features in the map takes place directly in the map section of the application. Editing tools are available for lines, areas, as well as polygons.
Database Section of the Application
The database section of the asset management contains modules which focus on specific areas and enable separate editing of each individual topic.
- sewage network sections + repairs
- sewage network shafts + repairs
- sewage network objects + repairs
- water mains + repairs
- water system equipment + repairs
- water system objects + repairs
Map Section of the Application
Tasks enabled by the map section of the application include:
- displaying individual features and descriptions and information related to them in the map
- displaying individual topic layers (categories) of objects, including a dynamic legend
- full-text search for streets, addresses, or plots of land
- displaying locations of interest in a particular area (if they are defined)
- editing – e.g., adding, modifying, or removing points of interest, lines, or areas (polygons)
- creating symbols for objects and equipment on water and wastewater networks (using pre-set symbols and colors)
- measuring distance and area size
- simple note-taking
- printing options